- Original digital photograph
- Printed on archival Lustre photo paper
- Matted in 4 ply acid-free conservation board
- Foam core backing, clear photography corners, clear plastic protective sleeve
- Available mat color: Antique White
- 11x14 image =16x20 mat; fits any standard 16x20 frame
- Horizontal orientation
The Sentinel was taken in March of 2021, as Spring frees the frozen water of the meandering creek and the fishermen start the search for still sleepy young rainbow trout. The rain and the creek have long since rinsed the soil and debris from The Sentinel's roots revealing it's inner complexities. Spiders, mosses and new shoots make thier home on thier guardian.
This is a natural, no-interference vignette.
Video footage taken on location: Heins Creek Natural Preserve, Baileys Harbor, Door County, Wisconsin.